Office to rentMarket Building, 72-82 Rosebery Avenue, London United Kingdom, United Kingdom EC1R 4RW
1,503 sq. ft.
- 1,503 sq ft (139 sq m)
- All inclusive cost: £10,000 Per Month
- Newly refurbished penthouse unit
- Converted warehouse building
- Fully accessible raised flooring
- Comfort cooling
- Modern suspended lighting
- Good ceiling height
- Excellent natural light
- Moments from Exmouth market
- Self-contained WC
The Market Building sits proudly on the corner of Rosebery Avenue and Tysoe Street, which leads into Exmouth Market, home to a daily street food market as well as a plethora of restaurants, pubs & cafés. The market itself has become a destination within Clerkenwell attracting a wide variety of people from across the district.
The building has an exterior brickwork façade and Victorian-style sash windows forming an incredibly characterful building.
The property's interior has been designed with the creative occupier in mind. The communal areas have been recently refurbished offering a new industrial-style metal staircase, passenger lift, wood flooring and a new wooden front door from the street. The available 4th floor office has just completed it's refurbishment.
New Full Repairing & Insuring Lease for a term by arrangement with the Landlord.
Strictly through sole agents
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.