Office to rent28-29 Great Sutton Street, London, United Kingdom EC1V 0DS
£4,225 pcm (£65 per sq. ft.)
780–3,620 sq. ft.
- 780 sq ft (72 sq m)
- Refurbished building
- Original timber floors
- Exposed brickwork
- Timber ceilings
- Modern up/down light fittings
- New comfort cooling
- Perimeter trunking
- W/C and Shower on each floor
- Fitted Kitchen on each floor
- Roof terraces to self-contained 4th &5th floors
This converted warehouse building has been comprehensively refurbished with an additional two floors added. Office suites arranged over 1st - 5th floors located in one of London’s most exciting locations.
The building has undergone a media style refurbishment exposing brickwork and warehouse features where possible. The new 4th & 5th floors provide open plan spaces with an abundance of natural light as well as the benefit of a terrace on each level.
Clerkenwell is one of the most sought-after locations in the City Fringe, situated within easy reach of major transport links and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.