Office to rentBank House, 6-8 Church Street, Adlington, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
1,680 sq. ft.
- 1,680 sq ft (156 sq m)
- Spaciously proportioned refurbished accommodation.
- 156 sq m (1,680 sq ft) approx. NIA (excludes hall, passageways, kitchen, toilets, etc).
- Eight office rooms plus stores/kitchen.
- Parking for up to 14 cars.
- Prominent easily identifiable location.
Prominently positioned former bank premises providing well-proportioned accommodation, plus ancillary facilities, which has been refurbished and recently re-decorated. It enjoys excellent private parking for a total of up to 14 cars.
Proceeding south out of Chorley along the A6, bare right at Skew Bridge traffic lights, continue along Westhoughton Road into Church Street, Adlington. The property is then on the right immediately before the roundabout.
(all sizes are approx)
Access down to the cellar with permanent staircase leading down to three relatively dry storage areas.
Reception Office No.1 5.91m x 4m (19'5 x 13'2)
Cupboard portioned off (suitable for reopening as entrance door).
Office No. 2 4.3m x 2.5m (14' x 8'3).
Cloakroom having washbasin and electric water heater, toilet with low flush WC.
Training/General Office 4.3m x 8.8m (14' x 29').
Gas fired central heating boiler, stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below.
Low flush WC and hand basin.
Bathroom/toilet with central heating radiator.
Office No. 4 6m x 4.2m (19'8 x 13'9).
Office No. 5 4.1m x 2.6m (13' x 8'7).
Office No. 6 4.3m x 4.2m (14' x 13'8).
Office No. 7 4.3m x 4.5m (14' x 14'10).
Office No. 8 1.5m x 3m (5'1 x 10').
Fitted cupboards, worktops and cylinder cupboards.
Private forecourt contained within palisade yard.
Private Rear Car Park
Providing car parking for an additional twelve vehicles.
£12,000 per annum payable monthly in advance.
3 years of multiples thereof.
Tenant's responsible for internal repairs.
Payable by Tenant.
Landlord to insure, tenant reimburses premium by way of additional rent.
According to the Valuation Office Website the building has been split in to several different assessments all currently below the Business Rate threshold. All interested parties should make their own enquiries with Chorley Borough Council on 01257 515151.
Mains gas, electricity and water supplies are laid on, drainage to main sewer.
Strictly by appointment with Peter E Gilkes & Company and with whom all negotiations should be conducted.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of E.
All services throughout the property are untested. Interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the condition of the central heating system, fitted fires, and other appliances and fittings where applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68363603.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference bankhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter E Gilkes & Company, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.