Commercial Property to rentRoman Road, Bow, E3
- Enormous scope for growth
- Located within the well sought-after Roman Road
- Brand new lease with flexible terms
- Recently refurbished to high standards
- Offered with all equipment and fixtures and fittings
A1, A2, unit situated within the busy Roman Road market in the heart of the East End of London in Roman Road Market
Size Approx: 750 sq foot
Lower ground level with built in seats
Lower Ground WC
Lower Ground under seat storage
Lower Ground Ventilation
Lower Ground Deep Freezer
Ground floor Sink room
Ground floor seating for 6 people
Separate hand wash basin
Ice cream freezer
Fridge / Freezers / Chiller x 7
Twin Commercial Crepe Machine
Pro Waffle Machine
The shop can be transformed for alternative usage within A1/A2 usage guidelines.
A new lease will be arranged with new terms. (Number of years negotiable)
Currently there is Just Eat, Hungry House and UberEATS with set up fees all paid for, this can be transferred.
There is a full EPOS till system with records of nearly all sales and customer contact details.
Currently open between 5-11, therefore not fully utilising the market location. Very high footfall during the day which could be very profitable.
Electricity & Water included. There is no gas supply.
There is a full rate relief provided by the council on application.
Rent £500 per week
Deposit Required: 3 Months
Advance Rent Required: 3 Months
Local authority: Tower Hamlets
Legal cost: Each party is to bear their own legal cost
Viewings: Strictly via appointment with Unico Property Group. Please contact us on 020 8980 9520
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UPG_000845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Unico Property Group, Bow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.