Shop to rentWyle Cop, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1
1,172 sq. ft.
- 1,172 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Ground Floor Shop in a prominent position in Shrewsbury town centre.
- Forming part of an attractive half -timbered period building of character.
- RENT NOW REDUCED
- Close to NCP parking and on busy route to main area of the town.
- Sales Area approx. 108.8 sq m (1,172 sq ft).
Prominently situated Ground Floor Shop. NOW WITH REDUCED RENT.
Forming part of an Attractive Period Building of Character.
The property occupies a prominent position on Wyle Cop, one of the main routes to the town centre, with neighbouring occupiers including The Lion Hotel, Tanners Wine Merchants, Feather & Black (incorporating The Iron Bed Company), Juliet Chilton Flowers & Interiors, The County Sleep Shop, and a variety of other local specialist traders.
The NCP Wyle Cop and St Julian's Friars Car Parks are also nearby.
Sales.Area approx. 108.8 sq m (1,172 sq ft).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68455334.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Comm024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.