Office to rent5 Churchill Place, Greater London, London, E14 5HU
26,834–53,669 sq. ft.
- 26,834 sq ft (2,492 sq m)
Annual Rent of £42.50 per sq ft
Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
Fully accessible raised floors
2.8-2.9m floor to ceiling height
3 x 2,000 KVA standby generators
UPS providing N+1 redundancy
Passenger lift 8 x 21 person
EPC Rating – C (58)
* Air conditioning 4 pipe fan coil
* Raised access flooring 200mm
* BREEAM Rating "Excellent"
* Reception Double height
The building sits at the eastern part of the Canary Wharf Estate, between 1 Churchill Place and 25 Churchill Place. The accommodation provided is in a category A condition, allowing an occupier to acquire space that best suits their occupational requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68466668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD64178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, City Office - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.