Office to rentFirst Floor Offices, 261 - 276 Lord Street, Southport, PR8
- Self-contained Offices Above Barclays Lord Street, Southport Town Centre, with Dedicated Entrance
- Prestigious Position with Ground Floor Designated Entrance and Signage to Lord Street
- First Floor 694 Sq Ft NIA
- Flexible and Competitive Lease Terms Available
- Viewing by Appointment Only
- Available from 15th October 2017.
Self-contained offices with occupier signage potential (subject to the necessary consents including landlords). The first floor office is accessed by an entrance door next to Barclays bank, Lord Street.
Stairs lead to the self-contained office suite which is primarily open plan, complete with kitchen and WC. They offer excellent views to the front overlooking the Town Hall and Atkinson Centre.
Typical specification includes suspended ceilings with integral louvered lighting or surface mounted lighting, gas central heating, carpet floor coverings, plastered and painted walls and electric space heaters.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68571827.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.