Retail Property (high street) to rentThe Burghley Centre, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10
3,000 sq. ft.
- 3,000 sq ft (278 sq m)
- Adjacent to proposed new 12,285 sq ft M&S Simply Food
- Located in a busy & popular retail location
- Adjoining the town's main car park
- Approximately 160 car parking spaces
- Excellent level of footfall
Unit 15A has a retail area of 3,000 sq ft and is adjacent to the proposed new 12,285 sq ft M&S Simply Food.
The Burghley Centre comprises a total of approximately
32,000 sq ft of retail accommodation, including a proposed
12,285 sq ft M&S Simply Food and the principal car parking for the town, which provides approximately 160 spaces.
The scheme is set in a prime location on North Street (A15), the main shopping area in the town centre, which is home to a mixture of national and regional occupiers, including M&Co, Specsavers, Clintons, Cancer Research and Age UK. Other national occupiers elsewhere in the town include Boots, Superdrug, Natwest, Lloyds Bank, Heron and William Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68599298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Spalding (9.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.