Warehouse to rentMarriott Way, Marriott Way, Melton Constable, Fakenham, NR24
39,111 sq. ft.
- 39,111 sq ft (3,633 sq m)
The property comprises substantial factory premises with offices and ancillary facilities, together with external loading and parking areas. Significant features include:
- Minimum clear height of approx 5.2 metres to main areas
- Heating, lighting, compressed air ring main and power distribution to production areas.
- 2 electrically operated loading doors plus further loading doors
- Gantry crane to one factory area
- Open-plan offices served by heating and cooling
- Further offices and ancillary accommodation
- Loading bays at both ends of the building
- Extensive car parking
- Total site area of approximately 3.32 acres (1.34 hectares)
The property is located on an established industrial estate with access from both Marriott Way and Melton Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68599778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Sheringham (8.7 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164470LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.