Commercial Property to rentLord Street, Southport
- Prominent Position
- Popular central business district
- Neighbouring occupiers include Prezzo NatWest and Sainsburys
- Grade II listed
- Impressive double height retail
- Let to Post Office (not in occupation)
A large self contained ground floor commercial unit with basement, forming part of a larger separately owned multi storey residential development. Internally the premises are impressive with substantial double height space and ornate period features.
The space is flexible with potential for additional mezzanine space (subject to planning).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8147403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.