Retail Property (high street) to rent44 Amwell Street, London EC1R 1XS
Let by Us
366 sq. ft.
- 366 sq ft (34 sq m)
- Highly affluent area
- Prominent corner location
- Near Exmouth Market and Chapel Market
- Boutique nearby retailers
- Attractive period building
- Return frontage
- Fully glazed retail frontage
- Shop (A1) use
- 366 sq ft
The property is arranged over the ground floor of an attractive period building and has a return frontage onto River Street. The unit also benefits from fully a glazed retail frontage and Retail (A1) shop use.
Ground Floor: 366.00
Amwell Street is a predominantly residential street leading through the affluent areas of Pentonville and Clerkenwell.
Amwell Street connects connects two prime retail and restaurant pitches, Chapel Market and Exmouth Market, which has created strong demand from a wide variety of local boutique and high-end independent retailers over recent years. The premises are situated on the prominent corner of Amwell Street and River Street, benefiting from excellent visibility.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodsir Commercial Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.