Light Industrial to rentDereham Road, Beeston, King's Lynn, PE32
14,300 sq. ft.
- 14,300 sq ft (1,328 sq m)
- Secure self-contained yard
- Convenient location between Dereham and King's Lynn off the A47
- Available with adjacent premises
- Suitable for warehousing or manufacturing
- Minimum eaves to 3.3 metres
- Secure yard and loading facility
- Clear open plan accommodation
Dereham Road, Beeston warehouse premises is located approximately 2 miles north of the A47, Dereham 7 miles to the east and Swaffham 8 miles to the west. The building forms part of the Payne Business Park where there are a number of established businesses. The property is available to let on a new lease for a term to be agreed. The rent will depend upon lease length but will be in the region of £42,000 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68621314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Attleborough (15.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 165215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.