Office to rentMillhall Road, Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK7
1,381 sq. ft.
- Modern Class 4 office suite
- Located in Milhhall Auction Mart
- Possible retail use subject to planning
- Ample car parking spaces provided
- 128.3 sq.m (1,381 sq.ft)
The subjects are situated on the southern side of Kerse Road (A905) lying within the Millhall area of Stirling which lies on the city's south eastern outskirts. Millhall is bounded to the west by Broadleys Business Park and to the north/north west by the Springkerse Industrial Estate, Stirling's premier industrial estate. The subjects provide easy access via Kerse Road to the A91 which lies immediately to the east.
Stirling itself comprises an important conurbation within Central Scotland lying upon the banks of the River Forth approximately 26 miles north east of Glasgow and some 30 miles north west of
Edinburgh. The city forms the main administrative centre for the surrounding district providing extensive retail, leisure and local government facilities.
Occupiers within the Auction Mart include Caledonian Marts Ltd, SAC Consulting, Harbro country store, and surrounding occupiers include Action Lawn & Leisure and Arnold Clark.
The subjects comprise part of the ground floor of the Millhall Auction Mart complex contained within a single storey front projection which is of steel frame construction, rendered externally, under a profile metal sheeted roof.
The available accommodation comprises a modern high quality ground floor office suite within the Auction Mart. The accommodation benefits from high level of natural light and is available for immediate occupation.
Suite Net Internal Area sq.m (sq.ft) IPMS 3 sq.m (sq.ft)
Unit1, Ground Floor 120.3 (1,381) 120.3 (1,381)
A large car park is situated adjacent to the building which provides ample parking.
Having regard to the Scottish Assessor's Association website we note that the subjects are entered in the current Valuation Roll at Rateable Value £7,000.
The subjects are offered on normal full repairing and insuring terms for a period to be negotiated incorporating rent reviews at appropriate intervals.
Offers of £14,500 per annum exclusive are invited.
Details of the current service charge can be provided upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68639015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.