2 bedroom retail property (high street) to rent12 Queen Street, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10
145 sq. ft.
- 145 sq ft (13 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Ground floor commercial 13.51 sq m (145 sq ft) and basement
- Living accommodation comprising;2 bedrooms, dining room, lounge, kitchen,bathroom, attic and enclosed courtyard rear garden.
- Grade II Listed character town house
- New lease
- Town Centre location
Located in the centre of Emsworth, an attractive small Georgian town with a population of circa 10,000.
An affluent town comprising many successful, independent businesses serving the wider community.
The five storey Grade II Listed property comprises ground floor front commercial and basement storage with two bedroom living accommodation over rear ground, first and second floor, and
attic. In addition, there is an enclosed courtyard rear garden with separate gate access from the front of the property.
|Commercial:||Square Foot:||Square Metre:|
|Ground floor sales area||138||12.87|
It is understood the property benefits from a historic coffee/tea shop and sale of local crafts/paintings consent but has more recently been used as an antique shop believed to fall within use class A1 (Retail).
All parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the Local Authority for confirmation.
Commercial Rateable Value £2,425
Source - voa.gov.uk
The 2016/2017 standard multiplier is 0.497 (49.7p payable per £1). This determines what business rates are payable. All parties are advised to make their own enquiries for confirmation.
* If you qualify as a 'small business' you may be eligible for substantial relief in connection with
business rates payable.
Residential Council Band B
Asset Rating Not applicable - Listed Building.
Available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term to be agreed at an initial rent of £16,000 per annum exclusive of rates, VAT (if applicable) and all other outgoings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68666723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12QueenStreetEmsworth. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Primmer Olds B.A.S., Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.