Light Industrial to rentUNIT 5, K7 BUSINESS PARK, SNOWDON ROAD, QUEENSWAY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, ST ANNES, FY8
3,229 sq. ft.
- 3,229 sq ft (299 sq m)
- SIX BUSINESS UNITS AVAILABLE TO RENT
- VARY IN SIZE WITH ONE DOUBLE UNIT
- COULD BE TAKEN COMBINED
- CAR PARKING TO FRONT & REAR
- EASY IN TERMS / CONVENIENT LOCATION
**ONLY ONE UNIT REMAINING!**
A selection of business units ideal for small to medium sized businesses located within a parade on Snowdon Road. Snowdon Road is located on Queensway Industrial Estate and is accessed off Everest Road which in turn connects onto Kiln House Lane.
These roads are accessed off the main arterial route which is Queensway (B5261) which allows for ease of commuting towards Blackpool, St Annes and Lytham. Access is available towards the nearby M55 motorway which provides connection onto M6 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68858861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.