Office to rent25B Vyner Street, London, E2
£29,187 pcm (£39.5 per sq. ft.)
2,432–8,867 sq. ft.
- 2,432 sq ft (225 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Large terraces on the First and Second floors
- Original steel columns
- Exposed services
- Brand new air conditioning
- Modern suspended LED lighting
- Reclaimed wooden flooring
- Galvanised trunking system
- New double glazed crittall windows
- Bicycle storage
- Original warehouse features
This former warehouse building is located on the north side of Vyner Street, overlooking the charming regents canal.
Vyner Street is in the heart of the thriving East End and benefits from a buoyant art scene in the immediate area. There are a number of bars, cafes and restaurants with Broadway Market and London Fields only a short walk away.
Cambridge Heath (London Overground and National Rail)
Bethnal Green (Central Line, London Overground and National Rail)
London Fields (London Overground and National Rail)
Hoxton (London Overground)
Shoreditch High Street (London Overground)
This charming, canal-side, former warehouse building has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment programme, directed by Archer Architects to provide stylish, media style accommodation.
The offices benefit from exposed services, reclaimed wooden flooring, original steel columns and excellent ceiling heights throughout.
The top two floors both benefit from substantial demised roof terraces with views over the vibrant Regents Canal.
• Large terraces on the First and Second floors
• Original steel columns
• Exposed services
• Brand new air conditioning
• Modern suspended LED lighting
• Reclaimed wooden flooring
• Galvanised trunking system
• New double glazed crittall windows
• Bicycle storage
• Original warehouse features
• Demised W/C and shower (Ground Floor)
• Exposed brickwork
Approximate Floor Areas
Second floor - 2,432 sq. ft. - 274.99 sq. m.
First floor - 3,475 sq. ft. - 322.83 sq. m.
Ground - 2,600 sq. ft. - 225.94 sq. m.
Total - 8,867 sq. ft. - 823.76 sq. m.
A full repairing and insuring lease available for a term by arrangement.
Second floor - £39.50 per sq. ft.
First floor - £39.50 per sq. ft.
Ground floor - £35.00 per sq. ft.
Approximately £5 per sq. ft.
We understand that the rates payable for the year 2017/18 equate to approximately £8 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures with the London Borough of Hackney.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68964557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25BVynerStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.