Pub to rentThe Pines, 3 Hillside Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
Withdrawn from Market
59 sq. m.
- 639 sq ft (59 sq m)
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Leasehold Bar For Sale in a Prominent and Affluent Location to Hillside, Southport
- Premium to be Inclusive of All Fixtures & Fittings and Stock - Inventory Available on Request
- Low Overheads - Annual Rental of £6,950 per annum - A Copy of the Existing Occupational Lease Available on Request
- Fully Fitted Out and Ready for Immediate Ongoing Trade
- Audited Accounts Available
- Scope for Turnover Uplift - Reintroduction of Food Offer, Afternoon Openings, Private Functions, Theme Nights etc.
Well Appointed Leasehold Bar - Premium: £75,000
The property has been extensively fitted out by the current tenants to provide bi-folding glazed doors to the front elevation, external seating area. Internally there is bespoke bar complete with fridges and storage, till, etc, in addition to storage, beer cellar beyond, WC, food preparation area and externally a secure storage container unit to the rear. An inventory of the extensive fixtures & fittings & audited accounts are available on request.
The premises have been recently fitted out to provide an exceptionally well appointed and ready to trade bar opportunity with the client estimating over £100,000 for fit out costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-68984144.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.