Commercial Development to rentRiverside Gateway, Marshgate, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
120,000–750,000 sq. ft.
- 120,000 sq ft (11,148 sq m)
- Major town centre development
- Existing open A1 consent for 120,000 sq ft
- Opposite Frenchgate Shopping Centre
- Excellent access from Doncaster town Centre and the rest of the UK
- A1, M1, M18, M62, M180 motorways a short distance away
- Excellent rail links via Doncaster Railway Station, London less than 90 mins away!
Riverside Gateway is a major town centre edutainment, retail and leisure development, which benefits from an existing open A1 planning consent for 120,000 sq ft.
The site is opposite the Frenchgate Shopping Centre and close to Doncaster Railway Station, University Campus Doncaster, and the existing and well established retail along York Road comprising Smyths, Morrisons, CoOp, Iceland, The Range, B&M, Pets at Home, Exercise 4 Less etc etc...
The opportunity now comprises a edutainment anchored scheme (as launched at Revo 2017) with retail, leisure and hotel opportunities.
Please contact the sole letting agents Barnsdales for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69008159.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.