Office to rent2a Eastcheap, London, EC3M
£7,275 pcm (£47.5 per sq. ft.)
1,838 sq. ft.
- 1,838 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Modern fit-out, including a large board room and additional private office / meeting room
- Exposed ceilings with modern cassette air cooling
- Suspended strip LED lighting
- Underfloor / perimeter trunking
- Refurbished passenger lift
- Third floor kitchenette facility
- 24 Hour access
- EPC rating - D 95
3rd Floor 1,838 sq ft 171 m2
A new lease is offered for a term by arrangement.
The building has NOT been elected for VAT.
£47.50 per sq ft per annum exclusive.
£11.00 per sq ft per annum.
RATES PAYABLE 2017/2018
Estimated at £10.98 per sq ft.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through sole agent
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69117959.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2East. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.