Office to rent21 Lime Street, London, EC3M
£79,906 pcm (£75 per sq. ft.)
3,619–12,785 sq. ft.
- 3,619 sq ft (336 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- New Grade A office building
- Superb private terrace overlooking Lloyds and tower cluster
- New high profile reception area
- New 2 x 13 person passenger lifts
- New fan coil air-conditioning
- Raised floors throughout
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings with compliant lighting
- Cycle storage and lockers
6th 3,619 sq ft - Private Terrace
5th 4,311 sq ft
4th 4,855 sq ft
Total : 12,785 sq ft
New flexible sub leases are available for a term by arrangement
From £75.00 per sq ft
The building is elected for VAT.
To be confirmed.
£8.29 per sq ft
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
For further details or to arrange a viewing please contact Newton Perkins
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69119237.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21LIME. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.