Office to rent44 Paul Street, London, EC2A
£10,824 pcm (£57.5 per sq. ft.)
2,259–4,518 sq. ft.
- 2,259 sq ft (209 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Fully refurbished and remodelled reception
- Comprehensively refurbished office floors
- Newly exposed fan coil air conditioning
- New suspended strip LED lighting
- New fully accessible raised floors
- Exposed brickwork
- Excellent floor to ceiling height
- 24 hour access
- New passenger lift
2nd Floor 2,259 sq ft 210 m2
1st Floor 2,259 sq ft 210 m2
Total: 4,518 sq ft 420 m2
A new lease(s) for a term by arrangement, direct from the Landlord.
£57.50 per sq ft exclusive.
The building has been elected for VAT.
£13.29 per sq ft.
RATES PAYABLE 2017/18
Estimated at £13.41 per sq ft.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through joint agent:-
Harry Trotter 0207 456 0729
Alistair Porter 0207 456 0707
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69119942.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44PAUL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.