Office to rent78-79 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A
£10,216 pcm (£52.5 per sq. ft.)
2,335–4,875 sq. ft.
- 2,335 sq ft (216 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Fully refurbished office
- New air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors with carpeting
- New metal tiled suspended ceiling
- New LED lighting
- Good natural light and view over St Katherine's Cree church yard
- 24 hour access
- 2 x 10 person passenger lift
- Male and female wc's on each floor
The building is located on the north side of Leadenhall Street, between Creechurch Lane and Aldgate in the heart of the insurance district of the City of London, c.250 metres from Lloyd's.
It is in close proximity to Bank (DLR, Central and Northern), Liverpool Street (mainline, Central, Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith and City), and Aldgate (Metropolitan and Circle) underground stations, in addition to Fenchurch Street (mainline) station.
3rd Floor 2,540 sq. ft 226 m2
1st Floor 2,335 sq ft 217 m2
Total 4,875 sq. ft 453 m2
New leases are available direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement.
£52.50 per sq ft
The building has been elected for VAT.
£12.50 per sq ft
RATES PAYABLE 2017/18
Estimated at £18.75 per sq ft.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through joint sole agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69152981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 78LEAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.