Office to rent106 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A
£7,013 pcm (£49.5 per sq. ft.)
1,700–3,412 sq. ft.
- 1,700 sq ft (157 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Virtually opposite the Lloyd's building
- Air conditioning
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Fully accessible raised floors
- 2 x 8 person passenger lifts
- 24 hour access
- Recently refurbished entrance hall
- EPC rating - E 106
The building occupies a central position in the heart of London's insurance district, close to Lloyd's of London.
Bank, Monument, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations are all within a short walking distance.
3rd Floor 1,712 sq ft 159 m2
2nd Floor 1,700 sq ft 158 m2
TOTAL 3,412 sq ft 317 m2
New leases are available for a term until September 2023, direct from the Landlord.
£49.50 per sq ft exclusive.
£10.62 per sq ft.
The building has been elected for VAT.
Estimated at £14.90 per sq ft (2017/18).
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through joint sole agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69153719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 106LEAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.