Office to rent150 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M
£27,986 pcm (£55 per sq. ft.)
596–6,106 sq. ft.
- 596 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Fully fitted offices including Kitchenettes / meeting rooms
- Cabling / IT connectivity
- 24 Hour access
- Air conditioning
- Perimeter trunking and raised floors
- Passenger lift
- Directly opposite Walkie Talkie tower
The premises are located on the north side of Fenchurch Street and benefits from exceptional access to various transport hubs across the City, including Fenchurch Street mainline, Tower Hill, Liverpool Street, Aldgate and Monument stations are all within close proximity.
4th Floor (Rear) 826 sq ft 77m2
3rd Floor (Front) 596 sq ft 55m2
3rd Floor (Rear) 973 sq ft 90m2
1st Floor (Front) 588 sq ft 54m2
Part Ground & Basement 3,123 sq ft 290m2
Total: 6,106 sq ft 276m2
New short term leases available up to early 2019 direct from the Landlord.
Floor £psf Per annum Per month
4th (Rear) £55.00 £45,430 £3,785
3rd (Front) £55.00 £32,780 £2,731
3rd (Rear) £55.00 £53,515 £4,460
1st (Front) £55.00 £32,340 £2,695
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through joint sole agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69154091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 150FEN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.