Office to rent10 New Street, London, EC2M
£5,113 pcm (£57.5 per sq. ft.)
1,067 sq. ft.
- 1,067 sq ft (99 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Fully redecorated offices
- VRV comfort cooling
- Timber flooring
- Exposed cast iron columns
- Underfloor and perimeter trunking
- Shower facilities
- 9 person passenger lift
- 24 hour access
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Excellent natural light
The building is located on the north side of the pedestrianized New Street to the east of the junction with Bishopsgate and immediately adjacent to Devonshire Square. Liverpool Street station is a short walk.
Behind the elegant façade, the building has been comprehensively refurbished to provide attractive, high specification, contemporary style offices:-
1st Floor 1,067 sq ft 99 m2
A new lease(s) for a term by arrangement.
£57.50 per sq.ft.
To be confirmed.
RATES PAYABLE 2017/2018
£16.55 per sq.ft.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
The building has been elected for VAT.
Immediate upon completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through sole agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69155645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10NEW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.