Office to rentFountain House, 130Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M
£19,861 pcm (£19.5 per sq. ft.)
2,418–12,222 sq. ft.
- 2,418 sq ft (224 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- VRF air cooling
- Raised floor
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- Secondary glazing
- 4 automatic passenger lifts
- Car parking
- Basement storage available
- Manned reception
- EPC D-94
Situated in the heart of the City's insurance district, Fountain House is ideally located close to all major public transport hubs and provides easy access to Lloyd's of London.
Bank, Monument, Fenchurch Street, Liverpool Street, Cannon Street and London Bridge stations provide extensive underground and mainline connections.
The office is currently fitted out to provide a mixture of open plan and partitioned accommodation.
7th Floor 7,199 sq ft 669 m2
Ground (North) 2,605 sq ft 242 m2
Ground (South) 2,418 sq ft 225 m2
A new 5 year lease(s) is available, subject to a rolling Landlord break from December 2018 and a rolling mutual break from December 2019.
£19.50 per sq.ft.
Estimated at approximately £8.70 per sq ft (to end 2017).
RATES PAYABLE 2017/18
Estimated at £15.79 per sq ft.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
The building has been elected for VAT.
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through joint agents:-
Jonathan Beilin - 020 7456 0727
Chris Sutcliffe - 020 7456 0706
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69156128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FOUNTAIN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.