Office to rentIbex House, 42-47 Minories, London, EC3N
£4,187 pcm (£40 per sq. ft.)
1,256 sq. ft.
- 1,256 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Fitted out accommodation
- Air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceiling with recessed lighting
- Male and female wc's
- Prestige entrance and reception area
- 6 x automatic passenger lifts
- Health club facility
- Bicycle storage
- 24 hour access and security
Ibex House is located on the east side of Minories, at its junction with Haydon Street. Fenchurch Street mainline station, Tower Hill and Aldgate underground stations and Tower Gateway DLR station are all close by.
Part Ground Floor 1,256 sq ft
An assignment or sub-lease is available for a term to 14th May 2019.
£40.00 per sq ft
The building has NOT been elected for VAT.
Estimated at £13.75 per sq ft.
RATES PAYABLE 2017/18
Estimated at £15.12 per sq ft.
However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries.
On completion of legal formalities or earlier by arrangement.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction.
Strictly by appointment through sole agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69156383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IBEX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEWTON PERKINS LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.