Light Industrial to rentUnit 4, Manchester Road, Bolton, Lancashire, BL3
1,227 sq. ft.
- 1,227 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Excellent position along Manchester Road
- Ready for Immediate occupation
- Excellent Transport Links
- Established Industrial Location
A middle terraced single storey industrial/warehouse building constructed approximately 25 years ago. The property is of steel portal frame construction with full height brickwork elevations all under a pitched roof.
Constructed within the front right hand section of the property is a single storey office and amenity block providing a private office together with toilets.
It has the benefit of 3 phase electricity, gas, water, drainage and full height roller shutter loading door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69220124.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.