Retail Property (high street) to rentPall Mall, London, SW1Y
713 sq. ft.
- 713 sq ft (66 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Ground floor unit
- Excellent location on Pall Mall
- 18 month new lease available
- Rent inclusive of service charge
40 Pall Mall:
A self-contained retail unit on the ground floor, ideal for a gallery occupier, with a toilet and kitchenette facilities.
Pall Mall runs parallel with The Mall and Piccadilly and connects Trafalgar Square with St James. Local underground services include Green Park (Victoria and Jubilee Lines), Piccadilly Circus (Piccadilly Line) and Charing Cross (Northern Line).
Ground - 713 sq. ft. / 66 sq. m.
£40,000 per annum inclusive of service charge
£17,500 per annum approximately
New lease direct with the Landlord for a term of 18 months with a mutual rolling break after 9 months.
Energy Rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69220394.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PallMall. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Smith & Partners, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.