Retail Property (high street) to rentFormer Newsagents Shop, Church Street, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3
1,151 sq. ft.
- 1,151 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Detached two storey retail unit fronting busy roundabout to Armthorpe town centre
- Usable floor area of 106.83 sq m/1151 sq ft approx
- High profile position suitable for a variety of smaller retail operators
- New FRI lease available with incentives
The property comprises a detached two storey retail unit.
The building is of brick construction with render finish to the front elevation under a pitched and tiled roof.
Internally, the property is laid out to provide main retail area with stores to the rear and staircase access to basic storage accommodation.
The retail area has a plate glass window frontage with steel roller shutter protection and affords a layout which would suit a variety of different operators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69253997.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.