Office to rent28 Cowper Street, London, EC2A
£8,192 pcm (£53.25 per sq. ft.)
845–1,846 sq. ft.
- 845 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Former warehouse building
- Timber floors
- Self contained
- Juliet balconies
- Excellent natural daylight
- Security shutter on ground floor
- New WCs
Cowper Street runs adjacent to City Road and parallel with Old Street. The location is home to a vast variety of media and tech occupiers and there are a wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants such as Ceviche, Shoreditch Grind, Honest Burgers and Bone Daddies within the immediate area. The accommodation is 100m from Old Street roundabout and a short walk from the vibrant Shoreditch Triangle with its mass of creative business and retail occupiers.
Old Street station (Northern line, Overground and First Capital Connect services)
Shoreditch High Street (Overground services)
Hoxton (London Overground)
Moorgate Station (Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan Lines)
Liverpool Street Station (Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, District, Circle lines and National Rail services)
Various bus routes providing access to the City, West End, North and East London
An attractive former warehouse building located a stone's throw from Old Street Roundabout. The property has recently been remodelled and refurbished throughout to provide bright, open plan offices.
The office has good natural daylight with windows on both elevations and Juliet balconies.
The accommodation is available as a whole or can be let as two separate offices.
• Former warehouse building
• Timber floors
• Self contained
• Juliet balconies
• Excellent natural daylight
• Security shutter on ground floor
• New WCs
Approximate Floor Areas
First & Second 845 sq. ft. 78.48 sq. m.
Ground & L.Ground 1,001 sq. ft. 92.96 sq. m.
TOTAL 1,846 sq. ft. 171.44 sq. m.
New full repairing and insuring leases are available
First & Second £45,000 per annum.
Ground &L. Ground £55,000 per annum
The quoted rent is exclusive of business rates, service charge and VAT.
We understand from the VOA website that the rates payable for the year 2017/2018 are as follows
First & Second £12,688 per annum
Ground & L. Ground £5,612 per annum
Interested parties must contact the London Borough of Islington to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of these figures.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69290399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28cowperst. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.