Warehouse to rentUnit 5, The Gate Centre, Syon Gate Way, Brentford TW8 9JQ
Let by Us
6,714 sq. ft.
- 6,714 sq ft (623 sq m)
- 5m electric up and over loading door
- 5.5m clear internal height
- 3-phase power & gas fired warm air heati
- Loading area & car parking
- 24-hour access
- Separate Male & Female WCs
A new FRI lease is available for a term to be agreed.
£13.95 psf. per annum exclusive.
All applicants are advised to make their own enquiries through the London Borough of Hounslow billing authority.
Approximately £0.52 per sq. ft.
VAT is applicable in addition.
PLEASE CLICK DETAILS LINK FOR BROCHURE WITH FURTHER INFORMATION
The Gate Centre occupies a key west London location, being situated on the south side of the A4 Great West Road in the heart of Brentford’s commercial area. The development occupies a highly prominent position fronting the A4. The Gate Centre benefits from
direct access/exit from both the A4 (west bound) and Syon Lane (B454).
Key local occupiers include Glaxo Smith Kline, BSkyB, Sega, JC Decaux, Berry (BMW), Homebase, Currys PC World, DFS and Carpet Right.
Syon Lane (BR) Stat ion is a short walk from the development connecting to Waterloo Station in approximately 3 5 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69323225.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vokins, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.