Retail Property (high street) to rentPortobello High Street, Edinburgh, EH15
670 sq. ft.
- Modern ground floor retail unit
- Highly visible in prominent location
- Move in condition
- Qualifies for 100% rates exemption
- Offers of £10,500 per annum
The subjects are located towards the eastern side of the main commercial/retail section of Portobello High Street which is a busy thoroughfare; the property is therefore well located to benefit from a high volume of pedestrian and vehicular traffic coming through on a daily basis.
Portobello itself is a popular suburb of Edinburgh located approximately 3 miles east of the city centre and lies on the shore of the Firth of Forth with a popular promenade and beach.
Portobello High Street is mixed in character, primarily with commercial occupiers on ground floor level and residential flats above.
Other commercial occupiers in the area include both national and local operators with a William Hill, Greggs, Sainsbury's Local all being located on the High Street and within the immediate vicinity there are a number of local operators including a dentist, picture framer and a florist.
The property comprises a ground floor retail premises as part of a single storey brick/block constructed unit under a flat roof.
The property has a double frontage and benefits from full height display windows with access given through a recessed timber and glazed pedestrian door. Internally the property is well laid
out and currently provides a large open plan sales area to the front, with the rear of the property consisting of a back shop, small tea preparation area and w/c.
The property has been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th edition and the Net Internal Area (NIA) has been calculated as follows; 62.19sqm (670sqft).
According to the Scottish Assessors Association website the property has a Rateable Value of £9,500 and therefore qualifies for 100% rates exemption in accordance with the Small Business
We have been instructed to assign the existing leasehold interest; with the salient terms as follows:
Lease Start: June 2014
Lease Expiry: June 2020
Rent: £10,500 per annum
Repair: FRI (Full repairing and insuring)
Our client is looking to assign the leasehold interest however consideration will be given to sub-letting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69350339.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.