Retail Property (high street) to rentHigh Street, Cleobury Mortimer, Kidderminster, Shropshire, DY14
457 sq. ft.
- 457 sq ft (42 sq m)
- MIXED USE INVESTMENT
- PROMINENTLY LOCATED IN BUSY SHOPPING CENTRE
- INCLUDES REAR STORAGE AND DELIVERY ACCESS
- CONSIDERABLE FREE ON-STREET PARKING IN VICINITY
- CLOSE TO CO-OPERATIVE, LLOYDS BANK, POST OFFICE, ETC
Shop To Let.
Prominent Retail Unit Located Within Busy Shopping Centre Measuring 457 Sq Ft. Close to Co-Operative, Lloyds Bank and Post Office.
The premises front onto High Street, are situated close to the junction with Church Street and form part of the main shopping centre of the attractive Shropshire town of Cleobury Mortimer. National retailers such as Co-Operative, Lloyds bank and The Post Office are represented within the town.
The property consists of a lock-up retail unit with rear storage/office, appropriate staff facilities and side access for deliveries. There is considerable free on-street car parking in the vicinity.
Approximate internal dimensions and areas are detailed below:
Maximum Internal Width 4.95m 16' 3"
Retail Area 32.52 sq m 350 sq ft
Rear Office/Storage 9.92 sq m 107 sq ft
The unit is available by way of a new fully repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
The premises have planning consent for Use Class A1 under the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987. Alternate uses will be considered subject to planning.
We understand that the rating assessment is as follows:
Rateable Value: £3,500
General Rates Payable: £1,631pa
This firm gives no warranty that the values supplied and the sums of money expressed as being payable are accurate and the ingoing party must rely upon their own enquiries with the local authority.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
As the premises are listed, an EPC is not available.
The successful applicant will have to provide a satisfactory bank, accountants, trade and landlords reference for submission to the landlord. In respect of a limited company the last three years trading accounts.
All figures are quoted exclusive of VAT but may be charged at the prevailing rate.
In accordance with anti-money laundering regulations, two forms of identification and the source of funding will be required from the successful applicant.
Strictly by prior appointment through sole letting agent Andrew Grant Commercial on 0330 024 3000
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AGC170394_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant Commercial, Bromsgrove .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.