Office to rent920 Aztec West, Bristol
£11,040 pcm (£22.5 per sq. ft.)
5,888 sq. ft.
- 5,888 sq ft (547 sq m)
There is now only one suite remaining of 5,888 sqf t in this three storey Grade A office building.
• Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
• Adjustable LG7 compliant lighting
• Suspended ceilings
• Glazed full height atrium
• Carpeted full access raised floors
• Advanced building management system
• Male, female and disabled WC facilities
• Shower on each floor
• Covered cycle parking
Aztec West is Bristol's premier business park. It is located in very close proximity to the M4 / M5 junctions giving great access to both Bristol and the wider motorwaty network.
On a new FRI lease for a term to be agreed firect from the Landlord.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69506984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_111G3S00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.