Office to rent2 America Square, EC3
£25,122 pcm (£46.5 per sq. ft.)
2,434–6,483 sq. ft.
- 2,434 sq ft (226 sq m)
- Newly refurbished reception
- Refurbished floors
- VAV air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Metal tiled ceiling with LED lighting
- Two 10 person passenger lifts
- Male and female WCs on each floor
- Secure car parking available
- Cycle racks
Two America Square is a newly refurbished office building offering 6,483 sq ft of brand new office accomodation.
The building benefits from excellent transport links with Fenchurch Street (National Rail), Tower Hill Underground (District and Circle lines) and Tower Gateway (DLR) all within a short walk.
New lease available direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_1215MZ00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.