Industrial Park to rentUnit 1, Wilverley Trade Park, Bath Road, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 5NL
7,362 sq. ft.
- 7,362 sq ft (683 sq m)
• Preliminary Announcement – Available from January 2017.
• Prominent end of terrace warehouse / light industrial unit.
• Estate and unit fronts A4 Bath Road in established trade counter/ roadside location.
• The A4 Bath Road is the main route connecting Bristol and Bath City Centres.
• Within ½ mile of the A4174 Avon Ring Road.
• Unit 1 itself neighbours Screwfix.
• Would suit trade counter operator or warehouse / industrial occupier.
• Integral ground and first floor office / ancillary accommodation.
• 6.10m eaves height.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed, subject to status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69508037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_150BJD00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.