Office to rent55 Gracechurch Street, EC3
£38,293 pcm (£58.5 per sq. ft.)
7,855 sq. ft.
- 7,855 sq ft (729 sq m)
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling
- VAV air conditioning system
- 150mm raised floor
- Secure car parking and bicycle storage
- Tenant shower and changing facilities
- 2.6m floor to ceiling height
55 Gracechurch Street provides high quality refurbished accommodation which benefits from dual access from Gracechurch Street and with direct access to the rear leading towards Philpott Lane.
55 Gracechurch Street is a high quality office building located in the east of the traditional City core, a location with excellent transport connections which appeals to both the insurance and financial sectors.
The public transport links are excellent with Bank, Monument, Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street Station all within a few minutes' walk of the property.
Available on a new lease for a term by arrangment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_1509LC00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.