Office to rent6 New Street Square, EC4
£55,511 pcm (£53.5 per sq. ft.)
12,451 sq. ft.
- 12,451 sq ft (1,156 sq m)
- High quality open plan fitted out offices
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- 2.7 m floor to ceiling height
- BREEAM 'Excellent'
- Shared car-parking
- Showers and cycle facilities
- Views across London to East and West
6 New Street Square is an imposing office arranged over ground and 17 upper floors. The building was developed by Land Securities in 2008 providing Grade A accommodation with a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating.
New Street Square is an exciting mixed-use office development situated in the heart of Midtown and located directly south of Holborn Circus. The office buildings are clustered around a vibrant main square, which features a wide variety of retail, cafés and restaurants.
6 New Street Square is located on the north western
side of the square, with frontage to New Fetter Lane.
Communications are excellent with Chancery Lane,
Farringdon, Blackfriars and City Thameslink stations
(Central, Circle, District, Metropolitan, Hammersmith &
City Lines, Thameslink, National Rail and Crossrail in
2019) a short distance away.
Available by way of an assignment or sublease until 23rd June 2022 or alternatively for a longer term than 2022, by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69508118.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_150XWZ00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.