Industrial Park to rentUnit 10, I.O. Centre, Moorend Farm Avenue, Cabot Park, Avonmouth, Bristol, BS11 0Q
7,531 sq. ft.
- 7,531 sq ft (699 sq m)
• Mid-terrace warehouse / industrial unit.
• Integral two storey office / ancillary accommodation.
• 7.42m clear internal height, 8.00m eaves height.
• Two sectional roller shutter loading doors, with cantilever loading canopy.
• Secure fenced rear yard with independent gated access.
• Separate dedicated car parking to the front.
• Within 1 mile of Junction 17 of the M5 motorway, and approximately 1 ½ miles of the A38 Gloucester Road North.
• Well established logistics / warehousing location, to the rear of Cribbs Causeway Regional Shopping Centre.
The property is available by way of an assignment of the existing Full Repairing and Insuring lease expiring December 2019, or a new sublease for a term of years to be agreed, subject to status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69508148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_1514TH00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.