Office to rentThe Minster Building, Great Tower Street, EC3
22,400–287,849 sq. ft.
- 22,400 sq ft (2,081 sq m)
- New 4 pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- New lifts throughout
- 1:8 density ratio
- 220 Cycle Spaces
- New reception on ground floor
- 200m raised floors
- Dual entrances
- Up to 65,000 sq ft of cafe, restaurants, bars and shops
A newly revolutionised, iconic property with a fresh and energetic outlook, set in the heart of the business district. Transformed, it now offers a rejuvenated, premier environment showcasing Grade A facilities, as well as nurturing a much sought-after work/life balance. It is the place to be for those seeking a dynamic, lively and unique working space.
The Minster Building is positioned within an ever-growing, iconic business district, which is seeing an emergence of a new way of working. Having been a part of the City Skyline for several decades already, The Minster Building is leading the way in carving out its own unique identity and adapting with the times. Already well established in the business community, it is wholeheartedly embracing the vibrant work/life culture.
Available Q3 2017.
New lease direct from Landlord.
C. £8.50 psf
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69509282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_162UNA00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.