Industrial Park to rent1152 Aztec West Business Park, Park Avenue, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4TF
2,977 sq. ft.
- 2,977 sq ft (276 sq m)
• Modern mid terrace warehouse / light industrial unit.
• Integral two storey office accommodation.
• Aztec West Business Park is Bristol’s prime and established edge-of-town business location.
• Excellent access to the M5 at Junction 16 and the M4 at Junction 20 (M4/M5 interchange).
• Access to Bristol City Centre via the A38 Gloucester Road or via M32 motorway.
• Eaves height of 6.21 metres.
• Four allocated car parking spaces.
• Well managed business park environment.
Located on the established Aztec West Business Park, which
accommodates both office and industrial occupiers, just off
the M5 motorway at Junction 16. Aztec West is adjacent to
the M4/M5 interchange which connects Bristol to the South
West, South Wales, the Midlands, London and the South East.
The A38 Gloucester Road provides a direct link between
Junction 16 of the M5 motorway, Aztec West Business Park
and Bristol City Centre.
Approximate distances are as follows:
• Bristol City Centre – 10 miles (16 km)
• Junction 16 of the M5 motorway– 0.6 miles (1 km)
• M4/M5 interchange is 1.5 miles (2.4 km)
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed, subject to status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69509306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_17006J00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.