Office to rent88 Wood Street, EC2
£13,188 pcm (£49.5 per sq. ft.)
3,197 sq. ft.
- 3,197 sq ft (297 sq m)
- High quality fit out in situ
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Raised access flooring
- 2.75m floor-to-ceiling height
- 8 x 16-person passenger lifts
- 24 hour access
- Double height reception area
- Fully integrated Building Management System
88 Wood Street is a landmark office designed by Lord Richard Rogers. The Glass and Steel building provides an iconic business base.
The space offered is on the western side of the 8th floor, providing open views and direct access from the lift lobby.
Located in the heart of the City of London, situated close to the junction of two of its most important streets. The building is within 500 meters of key institutions, including the Guildhall and the Bank of England and St Paul’s.
The local area has an increasingly diverse mix of retail, leisure and cultural amenities serving the professional population.
Available by way of a sublease until 15th September 2020.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69509684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_170E0R00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.