Office to rentCity Gate House, 39-45 Finsbury Square, LONDON, EC2A 1PX, UK
£433,628 pcm (£45 per sq. ft.)
4,034–115,634 sq. ft.
- 4,034 sq ft (374 sq m)
- Impressive entrance with escalators leading up to first floor reception / pantry
- Raised access floors
- Two lift cores at either end of Finsbury Square elevation, with ancillary lift core accessed from Lackington Street
- A combination of ceiling-mounted four pipe fan coil and Hiross under floor air-conditioning
- A variety of modern ceiling and lighting finishes
- EPC Rating - E(121)
The building was constructed in 1930 and was originally designed as a ‘Members Club’ by Frederick Gould and Giles Gilbert Scott, designer of the iconic British red telephone box and architect of Bankside Power Station, now the Tate Modern.
Bloomberg substantially refurbished/rebuilt the lower ground to 3rd floors in 2000 to provide an award-winning workspace. Additionally, the 6th and 7th floors have been refurbished in the last couple of years.
City Gate House occupies a prominent position overlooking Finsbury Square. The building lies a short distance from Moorgate, Liverpool Street and Old Street and therefore benefits from connections to the Tube and mainline train networks, Crossrail (coming 2018) and the Eurostar terminal. Finsbury Square itself offers a Boris Bike docking station for 33 bikes along with public car parking provision for 258 spaces.
City Gate House’s central location means it is easily accessible from anywhere in London and has excellent national and international connections.
Available by way of a sublease until December 2020.
Rent is inclusive of Service Charge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69520265.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 166997_170HD300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, London - Old Broad Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.