Light Industrial to rentUnit 2, Domino Park, Warrington Road, Manor Park, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7
£3,521 pcm (£5.5 per sq. ft.)
7,683 sq. ft.
- 7,683 sq ft (713 sq m)
- Clear headroom of 7 metres
- Large full self contained concrete yard areas
- Three phase electricity supply
- Electric ground level access loading doors
- Insulated clad elevations and roof with translucent roof lights
- Warehouse lighting
- Floor loading 30 KN per sq ft reinforced concrete floor with powder coated finish
- B1, B2 and B8 permitted use
Domino Park is situated immediately to the south of the River Mersey, approximately 18 miles to the south east of Liverpool, 7 miles west of Warrington and 25 miles to the west of Manchester. The town has access to Manchester Airport within 20 miles, Liverpool John Lennon Airport within 13 miles, Speke Garston Docks within 9 miles and Deep Water/Runcorn Docks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69539356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B8 Real Estate LLP, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.