Light Industrial to rentUnit 2 IO Centre, Stephenson Road, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15
16,710 sq. ft.
- 16,710 sq ft (1,552 sq m)
- Prominent location within 2 miles of J9, M27
- 3 phase power, 2 powered roller shutter doors
- Large forecourt/service yard
- 35 car parking spaces
- First floor offices with kitchenette
- Opportunity to fit out ground floor offices/training rooms if required
- Clear internal height of 6m
The unit was built in 2002 of steel portal frame construction with insulated clad elevations and a pitched roof incorporating roof lights.
There is a ground floor reception with WC's and stairs leading up to first floor offices which benefit from heating, lighting, suspended ceilings and a kitchenette. The warehouse/production area has a clear internal height of 6m and two powered roller shutter doors (4m wide x 5.5m high).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2017889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.