Warehouse to rentUnit 3 Trilogy, Segensworth North, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15
42,760 sq. ft.
- 42,760 sq ft (3,972 sq m)
- Securely fenced site with 24 hr monitored CCTV
- Suit B1c, B2 & B8 uses (subject to planning)
- Clear span with min. 7m eaves height
- Gated yard
- Communal sprinkler tank and pump house installed
- Temperature controlled first floor offices
Trilogy is a modern three-building development which forms part of the Segensworth North Industrial Estate located within half mile of Junction 9 of the M27. Nearby major occupiers comprise a mix of international, UK based and local companies involved in manufacturing and high technology industry, logistics and distribution. These include Essentra, UK Mail, Coopervision, Snecma, Gemalto, TUV, Palmer & Harvey and Meggitt Avionics.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2017936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.