Light Industrial to rentUnit 3 The Nelson Centre, Portfield Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3
11,013 sq. ft.
- 11,013 sq ft (1,023 sq m)
- Newly refurbished
- First floor offices with new LED lighting
- 6m min. eaves height
- Rear yard
- 3 phase power and gas supply
- Central heating
- Male, female and disabled WC facilities
Unit 3 is a newly refurbished, end of terrace industrial unit, with the following specification:
3 phase power
Min. 6m eaves height
First floor offices with new LED lighting
Male/female/ disabled WC facilities
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2035278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.