Warehouse to rentGlenmore Business Park PHASE 2, Site G, Portfield, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
4,787–11,007 sq. ft.
- 4,787 sq ft (444 sq m)
- 8m internal eaves height
- Floor loading capacity - 30 kN/m2
- 3 sectional loading bay doors
- 25 parking bays
- PPC aluminium curtain walling and double glazed windows
- Power floated screeded floor
- Trapezoidal roof cladding
- GRP roof lights
This new industrial/warehouse unit forms part of the second phase of this extremely successful development, with all of the units in Phase 1 having been sold or let. This two-storey steel frame warehouse benefits from high quality brick elevations and microrib cladding and will provide 1,467 sq m (15,794 sq ft) of accommodation, including first floor mezzanine office/ancillary space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2036250LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.