Warehouse to rentUnits 220 & 230, Fareham Reach Business Park, Fareham Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13
17,150–37,855 sq. ft.
- 17,150 sq ft (1,593 sq m)
- Gas supply
- 3 phase power
- Painted concrete floor
- Single and disabled WC
- Secure site / 24 hour security
- Loading doors (3.77m x 4.49m)
- Ample car parking
- New insulated profile metal sheet roof
- New electronic roller shutter doors
The premises are refurbished with a new insulated profile metal sheet roof covering with day light panels. The elevations are clad in profile metal sheet with new electric roller shutter doors. The units are available individually or together.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-69651734.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2036487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.